We have changed our brand name to audiorammer.
- Volume I - Red Skull Distortion
- Volume II - Fuzz-Stone Distortion
- Volume III - Fuzz-Stone[Ge] Distortion
- Volume IV - Whamdrive Distortion
- Volume V - California Sun Distortion
- Volume VI - EddieVsHeaven
Freetortion Series, a collection of free effect plug-ins for
Windows and Mac.
The Freetortion Series includes Red Skull (high-gain distortion),
Fuzz-Stone ('60's styled guitar fuzz tone),
Fuzz-Tone[Ge] (Fuzz style Germanium transistor distortion),
Whamdrive (shift the pitch),
California Sun (guitar combo amplifier),
and EddieVsHeaven (complete guitar rig in a stompbox).
The Mac version is available for Intel hardware and requires Mac OS X 10.5 or newer. MAC OS X AU (32/64bit) and VST (32/64bit) versions are included in the installer package.
- Advanced zero (low) latency convolution engine, ideal for cabinet simulation
- Internal IR file browser
- Supported file format: RIFF wave-files (.wav) (8/16/24/32-bit, mono/left channel stereo at any sample rate)
- Internal sample rate converting
- Auto-normalization (automatic volume compensation)
- Frequency response graph
- Separate dry/wet control (-inf .. +24dB)
- Extremely low CPU Usage
Only Windows 32/64 bit versions are available now! MAC AU/VST plugins are coming soon!
Fixed an error in the preset modul that didn't allow loading presets in the 64-bit VST version.
The Mac version is available for Intel hardware and requires Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or newer.
AmpFire v2.2.2 released for Win32 VST, Win64 VST, MAC OS X VST and MAC OS X AU systems.
Both 32 and 64 bit Windows versions are available for Windows Xp, Vista and 7.
Demo version of AmpFire released for Win32 VST, Win64 VST, MAC OS X VST and MAC OS X AU systems. Both 32 and 64 bit Windows versions are available for Windows Xp, Vista and 7. Only the Demo version available right now. Full version of AmpFire coming soon. Download the Demo and try it!